Oh So Comfy Rockabilly Turn up Wide leg Jean to flatter your Pins to Perfection! True to size!I’m 5ft 5 for reference in length High waisted denim jeans. Contrast edge stitching. Optional turn up. Waistband in self fabric. Button on the side on the waistband. Zip is positioned at the front and goes into the pocket. Large front pockets. Belt loops in self fabric. Back pockets with contrasting stitching. Fabric content: 98% Cotton 2% Elastane.
Roxanne Denim Rockabilly Jeans
Before completing a return YOU MUST email us on:
Returns Address: Alma Cottage, Needham Road, Barking, Suffolk, IP6 8HJ
To return an item(s) to us, we request that you contact us via email first and await a response.
Once the return is actioned, please make sure you include your Name and contact details within the package.
All items returned must be in a re-sellable condition. This means returned items must be unworn, free of stains, odours, animal hair and creasing. Items must not be damaged, and must be returned with the original labels still attached. For reasons of health and hygiene, we are unable to accept any cosmetics, hosiery, lingerie or pierced jewellery as returns. Swimwear must be tried over underwear, and any hygiene seals must be intact or your right to return will be affected. If any items are received in an unsellable condition, they will be posted back to you.
How to return your item(s):
- Contact us on our email and await a response:
- Simply repack the Product(s) in the original packaging or another suitable bag enclosing your Name and Telephone number.
- Our return address is: Alma Cottage, Needham Road, Barking, Suffolk, IP6 8HJ
- Please be reminded that You must post the Product(s) within 14 working days of receipt of the Order to receive a refund or with 28 working days to receive a credit note.Item(s) returned beyond this time scale might not be eligible for a refund/credit. We recommend you to send the return with a signed for service and retain your receipt as your proof. Should any returned parcel be lost, this can be used to lodge your claim to Royal mail. Please be reminded that for a lost parcel you need to lodge your claim with your nominated postal service, Collectif will not be in an obligation to deal with this.
- You are responsible for the cost of the return postage which is non-refundable unless the item sent is incorrect or faulty. Any return postage cost refunded by Us will be based on the economy Post Office™ cost (second class signed for or economy equivalent) for the weight of any incorrect or faulty item You return. If You choose to send any non-faulty items as well, the return postage cost for these items is non-refundable.
- IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER - If You are returning Product (s) paid for on your credit or debit card or with PayPal, We will send the refund through the same method.
- All returns (unless faulty) must be returned in its original condition this includes (but is not limited to) the item being free of stains, smells, hair, torn, stretched or used.
dont forget to turn up the bottoms for a Rockabilly finish